Saturday, February 25, 2012

More Formspring Questions & Answers

Here's another batch! Keep 'em coming!


If you were to have a theme song, what would it be?


Hmmmm... Without spending a lot of time thinking about it, I'd have to say it's "Livin' in the Sunlight, Lovin' in the Moonlight". That song describes me pretty well.


That's a tough one. I'm a collector, so I have tons of stuff taking up space, but it's all good stuff in good condition. I can't really think of anything I have that needs to be thrown away that I'm attached to.


Let's get the typical things out of the way... my family and friends! As for non-boring stuff, I'm thankful that I no longer have the severe back pain I once had, I'm thankful for living in a city filled with geeky people like me that I can relate with, I'm thankful for the current state of my life, and I'm especially thankful for all the kind words and support given to me by my fans.


Ewww, I don't want to think about that person! I was almost 16, though.


My favorite photo is THIS ONE! It's my iguana, Lantz, and it was taken by an ex-boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment