Saturday, August 25, 2012

Formspring!


  1. I've played 1 and a bit of 2, but they're all on my backlog list.
  2. I haven't heard of that. I'll check it out, though.
  3. I think that lizard ears are really cool. Nothing freaky about 'em!
    4m
  4. Cereal is pretty rad. Though, seeing as there is a vast number of different types of cereals in existence to choose from, I can't comment on the taste of all cereals as a collective. However, the ones I choose to partake in are always pleasing to my palate. Lately, I've been trying to eat very healthy, so I've been eating only nutritious cereals that are very low in sugar but still have a pleasant flavor.

    It is a rather portable type of food in theory, but the common practice of eating it from a bowl filled with milk diminishes that aspect of it tremendously. However, it isn't an absolute necessity to eat it in this fashion, and thus, the portability of cereal can vary depending on one's eating habits.

    I can't comment on that, as I have never had any difficulty in transferring cereal to a bowl.
  5. Oh, I'm the worst person to ask for help with that. It takes me ages to come up with names for anything.
  6. We have lots and lots of mutual friends!
  7. Coconuts are awesome! I loooove shredded coconut, using coconut milk in cooking (Thai curry, YUM), coconut-flavored things, etc etc. Delicious!
  8. Rebecca Black actually counts as an artist? I thought her music video was just a big practical joke upon the world. I don't listen to any of these artists, as they don't appeal to me.
  9. I'm not a big fan of her, but I don't dislike her, either. I guess I haven't ever really listened to her music very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment