Monday, July 30, 2012

Finished moving!

So we're pretty much all done moving to our new place. We're waiting for a girl to move out of here, and she still has a bunch of her stuff in the house taking up room, so we can't unpack our stuff and arrange it nicely until she gets her stuff out of here. I wish I could use my PC! ;_;

While we were moving our stuff, I decided, "This move has been too uneventful. It would be a super awesome idea to shake things up by falling and spraining my ankle. An even BETTER idea would be to skin my knee! You know what, I think I'll be REALLY awesome and do both!"



Thankfully, I waited to pull off this awesome stunt until we were almost finished moving everything. Also, I was holding a bunch of pillows and blankets when it happened, so it could have ended a lot worse (like if it had happened when I was carrying swords).

It's hard to feel sad about a skinned knee with a bandage like this, though.

4 comments:

  1. For a second I thought your bandage was your flesh, and I was thinking "OH MY GOD JONNA!! DD: " Relieved that's a bandage, though....

    I hope you get better Jonna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, it's not my flesh, just bacon!

    Thank you! This happened two days ago, and I can already walk a lot better. My knee looks way uglier now than it did when it first happened, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jonathan AnatrellaJuly 30, 2012 at 8:36 PM

    I remember the first time I sprained my ankle... I got my ass kicked by a trampoline. I bounced sideways, and landed by rolling my ankle. My entire body weight, plus my momentum, overextended my ankle and I wound up spraining it. It hurt like a sumbitch! I had to wear an ankle brace for the entire Christmas week. It sucked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel because i love bacon

    ReplyDelete