Friday, January 21, 2011

I love Michel Gondry

I went to go see Green Hornet yesterday. I know the movie's been getting hate from some people (I'M LOOKING AT YOU, AUSTIN), but I enjoyed it. I mean, yeah yeah, Seth Rogen is unlikeable, but that's how his character is supposed to be in this movie. Since it's by my absolute favorite director, Michel Gondry, I just had to see it! It's quite different from the rest of his movies, but there are some parts in it that are definitely his style.

If you're not familiar with his name (and you most likely aren't), his most popular movie is 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind' (one of my favorites). He also directed 'The Science of Sleep' and 'Be Kind Rewind', which are also great movies. He has directed tons of music videos as well, and the majority of them are very, very cool. Here are a couple of his most famous ones:





Michel Gondry is a creative genius, and I'll watch pretty much anything he makes.

After the movie, I went to work, then I went to the LAN center and played some L4D2 vs with my posse. My teams lost two out of the three games, but I don't really give a crap, it was still fun. :D

Today, I worked, then I made some DELICIOUS scallops for dinner. Oh my gosh. They were amazing. LOOK AT THEM.
Scallops and couscous. The photo doesn't do them justice, but they were fantastic.

Soooo.... I might be going to E3! I'm not 100% sure about it yet, but there's a good chance of it happening. I'm quite excited!

Oh, new poll is up. I couldn't really think of anything else, so have fun with that one. I only included the Sonic characters I actually like, since I'm not a fan of any of the newer crap.

5 comments:

  1. Damm I wish I could go to E3, Im doing a design course for video game atm so i may get there one day :)


    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fine and dandy, Tate, but all I was saying is that his character in this movie is very unlikeable. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Daft Punk. You're so repetitive, but so addictive!!!

    That's the way to look at losses Jonna! It's still fun playing that game regardless, especially with friends.

    Hopefully you get to go to EEE. That'd be really awesome.

    ReplyDelete