Monday, April 25, 2011

Bargains + Show

I have a couple new bargains to report!

One of them is from yesterday. A friend of mine alerted me to the fact that Best Buy's website had Dragon Quest IX on sale for 7 bucks! I promptly ordered it, and then about 5 minutes later, it was sold out. Thank you again for letting me know, Mike, because I woulda missed it otherwise!

The other bargain is......Portal 2! First, I preordered it from Amazon, so they gave me $20 in credit. It was $55 for the PS3 version. After I got the game, I took out the code for the free PC copy and used it, and then I listed the PS3 copy on craigslist for $40. I finally got a buyer today, so...BAM! Portal 2 for $15, plus $20 in Amazon credit for me! I love getting games for dirt cheap, though in this case it was pretty much free.

I'm going to see Anamanaguchi perform tonight! If you aren't familiar with them, they're a chiptune band. They did the soundtrack for the Scott Pilgrim game, and that's how I became familiar with them. Their other stuff is really good as well. My friend's band, Random Encounter, is going to be opening, so it'll be really cool to see them perform, too. I'm super excited about the show! I've got mah Scott Pilgrim shirt on and I'm ready to rock out!

3 comments:

  1. You luck son of a.. I love Anamanaguchi ;_:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. And did you use the code before PSN went down? I got it for PS3 about a week after release. :(
    But I play split screen with my brother and that's fun. :)
    And I feel bad but I have no Idea who Anamanaguchi is as I have never played the Scott Pilgrim game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky girl!!! I don't know how you do it. How was the show?

    ReplyDelete