Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday, ugh

Well, it's currently past 12 AM, the morning of Black Friday. I really need to be asleep right now, since I have to be at work at 7:30 AM, but I'm not tired at all. Really dreading the day. :\

I just need to keep reminding myself that this will be the last time I'll ever work Black Friday at a retail store!

I've still been working on getting my online store set up, and getting products made for it. It will be ready soon!

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving. I had two dinners, one with family and one with friends, and they were both delicious.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with selling to those crazy customers haha. Make sure you make the most of Riots Black Friday sale too! Professor Ryze here I come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHH black Friday... i was out earlier today, but the thing is i saw no fights, no screaming moms trying to get a dress... so i feel like i was cheated out of the experience... though it was still fun to get what i needed

    ReplyDelete