Sunday, April 8, 2012

Formspring 4/7

Have you ever played Halo or even thought about playing?

I've never had interest in the single player campaigns, but I used to love playing multiplayer with a ton of people at my old youth group when I was in high school. We'd connect two Xboxes from across the houses and have deathmatches, it was awesome. Nowadays, I can't really see myself going back to console shooters.

I typically post announcements on Facebook, since more people seem to follow me there than anywhere else (besides Youtube).

Hehe, looks like I got the same question from two different people at the same time. :)

I was born in Florida, and I've lived here my entire life. Though, I have lived in a few different cities.

1 comment:

  1. I was the one who put the vent thing and the second how to contact, not sure who beat me to it D:< and im not kilplix, just a fan, i seemed to get misconstruded alot /:

    ReplyDelete