Thursday, January 19, 2012

Awesome new keyboard

So my old keyboard had been crapping out lately, and it was getting super annoying. Luckily for me, a really cool one from Logitech happened to go on sale around the same time. It's wireless and solar powered and super awesome! I love that I don't have to worry about batteries ever, and the charge hasn't even dropped below 100% yet. It's also extremely thin and pretty snazzy-looking, too! I'm in love.

Here's a pic!

If you need a new keyboard, I definitely recommend this one, especially since you can get it for so cheap right now. It's friggin' sweet! Here's the link: http://www.logitech.com/en-us/special-offers/closeout/devices/9244

And now for a ridiculous photo of one of my childhood Halloween costumes. My parents decided to dress me up as a fat girl for Halloween.

1 comment:

  1. awe you look so cute when you were a little girl :3

    ReplyDelete