Monday, January 30, 2012

Triforce Mike

Mike,

Although you and I weren't particularly close, I'm still gonna miss you, man. You were one of my awesome Nerdy Show co-hosts, and Nerdy Show has become like a little family to me. We've lost one of our most crucial members, and I don't know what we're going to do without you now. No one will ever be able to fill your shoes. Every episode that I recorded with you was a blast, and it truly saddens me that I'll never be able to experience that again. We're certainly going to make sure that you're never forgotten.

Despite the fact that we didn't hang out much outside of Nerdy Show events, your presence was always known throughout town. Any time something cool was going on somewhere in the city, I'd always see you there.  You were the life of the party, and your infectious energy rubbed off on everyone around you. You had so much personality that it was impossible for anyone to forget you after spending even just a minute or two talking to you. You made a big impact on everyone who's ever known you, and you'll be missed terribly.

Nerdy Show won't be the same without you, Orlando won't be the same without you, the entire nerd world won't be the same without you there to express all those strong thoughts and opinions of the topics and fandoms you were so passionate about. My thoughts and prayers are with all of your friends, family and loved ones. I pray that all who know you can find solace in the incredible memories they have of you. Your amazing friends have a bunch of projects and events planned to honor your memory, and I hope you're able to see them and enjoy them from where ever you are.



 The world has lost an amazing soul, and I wish I had gotten a chance to know you better. Rest in peace, Mike Pandel. We love you and miss you so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment