Saturday, January 14, 2012

Workin' Workin'

Been trying to adjust back to normal life after my awesome trip. I apparently got some icky nerd germs during MAGFest, because I've been slightly sick since I got home. Annnnd I just had to take a break from typing to sneeze 5 times in a row. :<

We recorded our MAGFest Nerdy Show episode a couple days ago, so that'll be up soon.

The store I work at is currently in the process of moving into a new location. It's in the same shopping center, but it's still going to be weird to be working in a different room after 3 years.

I'm working full force on my online store again. I'm hoping to debut it very soon!

Man, I've barely been playing any games lately. That needs to change soon.

And now for a look at one of my favorite Christmas gifts, which I've been using and enjoying immensely:

I LOVE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment