Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Leaving for MAGFest TOMORROW!

It's almost time for MAGFest!!! I've been in serious need of a vacation, so I'm getting super excited! This will be the first time I've ever taken a road trip like this with a group of friends. I'm hoping it will be a blast!

I'm riding there with the Random Encounter crew, and I'll be hanging with them the whole time. I'm getting in for free as a member of Nerdy Show, so I'm really happy about that!

It's a 4-day show, so I'll be sure to post updates about whatever exciting stuff that's going on!

2 comments:

  1. You should probably make a small video for your blog that talks about the stuff you expect from Magfest. Then make another video that talks about your experience. Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please post videos!!

    ReplyDelete