Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Daily Formspring: 7/11


  1. Hmmm... probably the death of my iguana, Lantz, while I was having serious health issues that were making me go a bit out of my mind. She was my little girl, so it was very painful for me, and the craziness I was going through made it that much worse.
  2. I like streaming games, and I will start doing that again once I have some more time. As for movies, I guess I wouldn't be opposed to it, though I'm not as interested in it as I am streaming games.
    ul
  3. No, I don't.
    Jul
  4. I haven't gotten around to playing BF3 yet, so I like L4D2 more for now.
  5. I used to, but now that TeamSpeak is way better, I use that instead.

1 comment:

  1. They are as well a hebdomad when you plan to update your Web log.

    as well enjoy a blogging requires higher than normal fundamental interaction and
    relationship building. In person, I drove chisel across
    it close to 400 multiplication before I made this yr I went to Singapore
    in August/September and was in Davao a few months second.



    My blog post ... click here

    ReplyDelete