Thursday, July 5, 2012

Daily Formspring: 7/5


  1. I do have a smartphone, the HTC/T-Mobile G2. It's been a great phone, and aside from being stuck with horrible T-Mobile service, the phone has served me very well. Mine is so awesome that I haven't had any desire for a new one yet, but if mine hypothetically broke or something, I guess I'd want a Droid 4, since it's one of the best keyboard phones out there currently. A keyboard is a must for me.
    m
  2. We've been over this loads of times, but we all met on a video game forum many years ago. Here's our original Q&A series where we addressed many questions such as this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqLdpc8WaQE
  3. I'm not sure exactly what you're asking about, but yes, I always watch videos!
  4. Just a heads up to you and everyone else, since I only answer a set number of questions a day, I typically end up with a backlog of them. Questions will most likely take some time to be answered, so try not to ask things that are time-sensitive! Also, please don't ask me about playing games right now. Once I'm available to play games with people, I'll be posting about it on my Facebook/Blog/Youtube/etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment