Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Daily Formspring: 7/4


  1. Oh, that's an easy one. Cheetahmen 2! It's unreleased and rather broken, but that doesn't excuse how bad it is. It has two awesome songs, though! I'm very proud of the fact that I've played through the whole game. Here's a video of it, for those unfamiliar. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H2QpaHjO-Q

  2. I've never been properly diagnosed, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if I do. I do often have trouble paying attention to one thing without immediately switching to something else. It doesn't affect me too badly, though. I just consider myself to be good at multitasking! ;D
  3. I AM THE MOST BEHAVED!
  4. I didn't recognize the name, so I had to look them up. I like their song used in Borderlands (except for the fact that I got sick of it from hearing it at work a million times when we had Borderlands demoing), but I'm not familiar with any of their other songs.
  5. Well, the reason why I got backed up for a bit was because I was on a trip for two weeks, and I barely spent any time in front of a computer. Now that I'm home, I've been answering questions daily again.

3 comments:

  1. Just saw the game play for Cheetahmen II...It looked...bad ._.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonathan AnatrellaJuly 5, 2012 at 4:56 PM

    Cage The Elephant is very energetic live, Jonna. Ain't No Rest For The Wicked is overplayed, but they have some damn good ones. Check out Back Against The Wall, In One Ear, and Shake Me Down. I also love Tiny Little Robots, Cover Me Again, and Right Before My Eyes (also called Timber Me Shivers).

    And just so you know, I study Psychology, so I was a little interested whether you have AD/HD or not. Since you're a female, you must have it on both X Chromosomes, so both of your parents would have to have contributed it to you. Your mom doesn't have to have it, she just needs to be a carrier. As with males, you either have it or you don't.

    In my family, every male has it, including me, but I don't see it as a "disorder". It's just my brain working differently, and it's one of the things that makes me who I am. But, that is a story for another time. I just thought you had AD/HD because you seem very good at focusing on things that interest you, but not on the things that don't. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I just received mincraft gift code >>minecraftcodea.me<<

    ReplyDelete