Monday, July 9, 2012

Daily Formspring: 7/9


  1. Man, I never keep up with movies anymore, it's been so long since I've gone to a movie theater. I'll make a list of some future game releases that I'm excited about, though.

    Orcs Must Die! 2, Borderlands 2, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Dragon's Crown, Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion, New Super Mario Bros 2, Dark Souls (for PC), Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Pikmin 3, and that's all I can think of for now. I'm probably forgetting some. Lots of 2s in there!
  2. I'm not familiar with OneRepublic, but I've heard of Owl City before (though I barely know anything about him, it's just a him, right?). Are you asking if I prefer another musician over these two that I know nothing about? Then yeah, Michael Jackson!
  3. Oh, anything I'm in the mood for! We'll have to see when the time comes.
    16m
  4. I like YOUR boobs more!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I asking you if you prefer another musician
    MJ is very obviously
    Good night

    ReplyDelete