Sunday, July 8, 2012

Daily Formspring: 7/7


  1. Oh, it isn't anything in particular, I'm just trying to stick to foods that are healthy, low in fat, and low in calories. My diet has always been pretty good, but I mainly need to start exercising again.
    m
  2. My mom says no!
  3. Definitely Japan! My friends who have gone there had such a blast, and I really want to see what all the fuss is about. I also want to see my favorite artist (Susumu Hirasawa) perform, and since he never leaves Japan, I'll have to go to him. Definitely gonna plan a trip around one of his shows as soon as I have some money.
  4. Yes, it's: http://www.youtube.com/sillyjonna

    I haven't been making any videos lately, but I'll pick that up again once I have more time. My partnership is going to waste!
  5. Haha, not really, no. Some of my friends were into them back in the 90's, but they just weren't my thing. I was too busy being a tomboy!

No comments:

Post a Comment