Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Daily Formspring: 5/16


  1. Yes. We used to get a big group of friends together to play versus. I'm sure that Austin has lots of videos on his Youtube profile from those days.
  2. Although I do like a lot of the Pokémon from the newest generation, nothing will beat the originals for me. Therefore, mine are Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur. I do really like Snivy, though. He's a very close second to Bulbasaur. I'm also very fond of Waninoko, so he's second to Squirtle. Oh yeah, I guess his English name is Totodile. Sorry, I played Silver in Japanese. However, no one comes close to Charmander. He's one of my top favorite Pokémon ever.
  3. Aww, thank you! I don't really think I'm cut out for any sort of modeling jobs like that, but I will be modeling the apparel and accessories that I sell on my website.
    m
  4. I'm probably the only person who hasn't seen it yet, but I will before it leaves the theaters. I rarely ever go to see movies anymore, since I'm poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment