Monday, May 28, 2012

Daily Formspring: 5/28


  1. I've had an interest in drawing for as far back as I can remember. I would draw endlessly when I was a child, goodness I used up so much paper! I'd draw anything that came to mind, and I always enjoyed drawing pictures for my friends and family. I even recall one day in school (I believe it was in 3rd grade) where I drew a picture of Sonic for every single one of my classmates who were interested (I recall it was the majority of them). I don't have the same drive for drawing that I did when I was younger, unfortunately, but I still love it. Maybe I'll be able to get that drive back again.
    m
  2. Sandile is one of my favorite Pokémon from Black and White! He's adorable. I have a Krookodile in my current party, and I named him Kai.
    14m
  3. I used to not enjoy it very much, when I was still forced to play games on my crappy laptop. The game ran so poorly that it was very difficult for me to get anyone. However, now that I have a kickin' rad gaming PC, it's a blast! I can beat the crap out of people easily.
  4. Awww, thanks so much, that's very sweet of you! It's nice to know that people are interested in what I have to say. As for not asking a question, I'll forgive you... THIS TIME... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment