Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Daily Formspring: 5/29


  1. SillyJonna responded to Kilplix 5s
    I was only bad because the instruments weren't synced up properly! Others were complaining about the same thing! I actually did a lot better after you left, because I finally got used to the off timing.
  2. I LOVE arepas!!! I lived in Miami for a couple years, and I had them a few times while I was there. They're so yummy! I haven't had one in a very long time, though. Hm, I think I did spot a place that sells them not far from here... I'll have to get one soon. :)
  3. That really depends. I've already promised drawings to a lot of fans who have donated, as well as close friends and such, but I'm so, so bad at finishing stuff like that. I never forget about them, but it's so hard to motivate myself to actually do them when I have so much other stuff going on all the time. If it's something I really feel like drawing, then maybe, but the most likely scenario is that it will take me so long to get to it that you'll end up forgetting about it. Sorry about that. :(
    m
  4. Yeah! I wouldn't call them one of my top favorites, but I definitely like their music.
  5. How many what, likes? Friends? On my fan page, I currently have 767 likes, and on my personal page, I have 272 friends. Hmmm, that seems like too many. I try to keep only close friends/family/associates on my personal page. I'll probably have to go in and weed some out soon.

    I love you too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment