Sunday, May 27, 2012

Daily Formspring: 5/27


  1. I wish it was more like that here. I don't fault people for being gun owners, as long as they are very safe and responsible with them, as I can understand that they help many people feel safer in their own homes. However, I personally don't have any interest in keeping guns. I feel that they probably cause more harm than good, and it is far too easy for undeserving people to get their hands on them.
  2. My current team consists of Serperior, Archeops, Seismitoad, Victini, Krookodile, and Zekrom. I only have Zekrom because I just beat the final boss a few hours ago. I was using Emolga before that. I predict that my team will be changing drastically now that I'm able to get old Pokémon, though.
  3. I do have one, but I haven't done a thing with it yet. I know Tumblr is the big popular thing now, so I'll undoubtedly start utilizing it more soon.
  4. I would say that I'm a very average singer. People often tell me otherwise, but I don't believe it. I could sing quite well when I was a child, and I often participated in chorus and such, but I didn't continue that into adulthood. In fact, my horrible chorus teacher in 6th grade made me want to abandon it forever, and I feel that my voice got worse after I went through puberty.

    However, I do love to sing, and I sing all the time when I'm alone. I suppose I might be able to develop a decent singing voice again if I practiced and made a strong attempt to improve, but I'm not sure if it will happen. If it does, though, I'll be sure to record something.
  5. Sneaking in a second question, you cheater! :P I think I might have answered this before, but I would want the ability to fly. I was always obsessed with flight as a child, and I still love traveling by plane. It's one of the big reasons why I tried to get a job as a flight attendant.

    I don't have one specific favorite food, but some of my top favorites include spicy chicken wings, sushi, curry (Thai, Indian and Japanese), steak, there are so many that I should probably just stop there. I love food!

No comments:

Post a Comment