Monday, May 21, 2012

Daily Formspring: 5/21


  1. (Since I had two similar questions, I combined my answer)
    Hmmmm... I'm not sure if I could call any one genre my favorite. I have a very broad taste in music, and my favorites are all from different genres. Some of my favorites are Michael Jackson, Susumu Hirasawa, Daft Punk, Queen, The Beatles, Gorillaz, Jamiroquai, and a million others. My favorite song is constantly changing, so I can't really pick just one.
  2. Yes, I've visited Canada a few times. My first boyfriend lived in Canada, so I would visit him occasionally. Sadly, that's the only place outside of the US that I've visited so far. I want to travel the world!
  3. I'm not sure what a Pokémon roll is. Hmmmm, I have so many that I love. I guess my favorites always involve tuna, salmon, or yellowtail. I love spicy tuna, and I also love salmon with cream cheese.
  4. Yeah, of course! Tons of them over the years.

    This will be sad for many to hear (read?...read), but I never actually owned that alligator. I spotted it at Rainforest Cafe and hugged it for a bit, but it was far too expensive for me to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment