Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Daily Formspring: 5/22


  1. I purchased it at Hot Topic a few years ago.
  2. I didn't hear anything about an eclipse being visible here, so I don't believe so.
  3. I would make a ride that just barely pushes my comfort limits as far as thrillingness goes. You see, I'm quite a pansy when it comes to roller coasters and such. I just can't stand the sensation of drops in rides. I can tolerate most other things, but drops just aren't fun to me. I love rides that are thrilling to me without massive drops. Even small drops are okay, but nothing too steep.
  4. My favorite is probably the Smoker. I've always thought that the way it coughs sounds really funny, and they're fun to play as in versus.
  5. My dad made me love video games! He would purchase and play them all throughout my childhood. He bought our Sega Genesis when I was 3 years old, and I immediately fell in love with it. I still have it, 20 years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment