Sunday, May 20, 2012

Daily Formspring: 5/20


  1. Thank you once again, kind sir! You continue to be such a tremendous help to me. As far as my "masterpiece", I would definitely say it is this picture of Lantz.
    http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs30/f/2008/077/f/8/Lantzera_by_SillyJonna.gif
    I started working on it shortly after she died, and it took me several months working off and on to complete.

    Since you always help me out so much, I want to draw something for you. I'll draw anything you want, and I'll spend lots of time on it. Just comment to let me know what you'd like!
  2. Like the best of 'em!
  3. Not yet, but I own 1 and 2. They're definitely on my to-do list.
  4. Being an American who just came of age during a time where so many things about my country are absolutely screwed up, politics are typically rather depressing to me. It feels like the government needs a complete overhaul in order for things to ever improve in my lifetime. I don't identify as a Democrat or a Republican, but I am definitely a liberal.

No comments:

Post a Comment