Thursday, May 31, 2012

Daily Formspring: 5/31


  1. I've barely been playing any lately, since I've been so busy getting my store finished up. The last one I was really into was League of Legends, and I hope to pick it up again. I also hope to start playing Tribes: Ascend, and I'll definitely play more Torchlight 2 when the full game is released. The beta was fun. I'm also really looking forward to Phantasy Star Online 2.
  2. Left 4 Dead is probably the one I've had the most fun with, but I'm not sure what my favorite is. I'll probably have one in the future after I've played more of them.
  3. It's usually higher than this, but this is the current speed:http://www.speedtest.net/result/1983212195.png
  4. Lantz was the name of my iguana. She was my little mascot, and I brought her almost everywhere with me. She was loved by everyone I knew, and after she passed away, I decided to keep using her name in order to continue her legacy.

    If you go to http://iguanagirl.com, you'll see a picture of me holding her.
  5. I have done neither, but I'm interested in both! Most of my friends are into the show, but I'm not sure why I haven't watched it yet. I probably will soon. As for the comic, I'll definitely check that out at some point as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment