Saturday, May 26, 2012

Daily Formspring: 5/26


  1. Definitely a ten. I've been given an amazing life, from childhood up to now. My parents are wonderful, I have wonderful friends, a wonderful boyfriend, wonderful fans, and I'm happy with most of the choices that I've made up to this point. Although money is tight at the moment and I'm not living any sort of life of luxury, I still have so much to be thankful for. I have hope that my future will be filled with many amazing things. Even if that's not true, and I hypothetically dropped dead tomorrow, I could still say that my life was a fulfilling and beautiful experience.
  2. I've already done the whole college thing. I studied graphic design. I really don't plan to go back to college, but if I wanted to go just for fun, I would LOVE to take more art classes. I never get tired of those. I would also enjoy taking some more language classes. It's always been a dream of mine to speak many different languages.
  3. It's just a little nickname for me. Solo sé un poco de español. Yo no hablo bien.

No comments:

Post a Comment