Monday, May 7, 2012

Formspring 5/7


Aw, thank you! I intend to have my own store where I sell products based on my artwork, as well as other goodies. So, I suppose that does involve drawing!


Sure, that could be fun to try sometime. I'll make an announcement if I ever make any such plans
.
All the time!

Oh, I knew what I was in for when I started this, so I don't really get annoyed by the questions. It's awfully flattering when people say nice things, though!

It's entirely up to you! If you want a name attached to your questions, go for it! Otherwise, continue to hide under the veil of anonymity. ;)

I'm American, but I assume you're wondering about my race. I'm a mix of a whole bunch of different races, but I'm a larger percentage Syrian than anything else.

That depends on the area in Florida that you're visiting. Get back to me with that and I'll elaborate more.

Nope, and I'm not married, either!

I think that sounds like something out of a manga!

Oh, who knows. Seeing as they're men, there must be tons of things wrong with them. BOYS ARE ICKY.

(just kidding)

I live with some friends, so I do see those friends every day. My other friends, though, I see a few times a week.

I don't think anything happened to them. They seem to be fine, as far as I know.

July 31st!

That just became a part of everyday life.

;D

I'm sure I will eventually. Especially if they make a new one.

Please don't take offense, but I don't tend to hang out with people that I don't know. Also, the fact that you're half my age would make it very weird. I'm perfectly okay with saying hi and such. If we happen to be at the same event or something, feel free to come up to me and say hi!

I haven't yet, but I will sometime.

I LOVE GOLDFISH CRACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's Austin's old blog post on the matter: http://kilplix.blogspot.com/2011/05/kilplix-vs-con-omg-rumors-speculations.html

As for Jed and Cody, they just seem to be really busy with their own lives. I never hear from them anymore, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment