Thursday, May 17, 2012

Daily Formspring: 5/17

  1. Ahahahaha, thank you for the funny question! No, I have not been propositioned for cash. However, I was offered a job as a stripper one day while I was walking past a strip club. They must have been really short-handed if they were asking girls on the street!
  2. The website is up, but it isn't ready for the public eye just yet. Visiting it now will just take you to a maintenance page. I'll definitely post about it when it's all ready to go.
  3. I didn't like it in the beginning, but that was because I was only 9 years old when it came out, so I was way too young to watch it. I've never been a huge fan of it, but I don't dislike it, either. Though I've barely watched any full episodes on my own, my friends have showed me lots of clips from it over the years, and they're often pretty funny. Recently, I have started to watch it, since my boyfriend watches it.
    m

No comments:

Post a Comment