Monday, June 11, 2012

Daily Formspring: 6/10 & 6/11


  1. Haha, I don't think my boyfriend would appreciate that very much!
  2. I haven't watched either of those shows. I'm waaaay behind on TV shows. Been trying to catch up on some, though.
  3. Like... a dance choreography? No, but that sounds awesome. I hope something like that happens before I die.
  4. Aw, thanks! I don't like wearing much makeup. The only thing I wear daily is mascara, since my eyelashes have blonde tips that make them look much shorter than they are. I very rarely put some lipstick on for special occasions, but I prefer not wearing it. I go out in public without my mascara on pretty often, and I feel just fine. I do feel slightly more confident with it on, though.
  5. Hmmm... I assume you're talking about the original characters, not the Disney characters. The only ones I've played are 1 and 2, and I didn't even finish 2, so I'm not familiar with all of the characters. I like Sora and Riku, though. I need to finish 2 one of these days... Dream Drop Distance (what a silly name) looks good, but I have so many Kingdom Hearts games that I need to catch up on before I'll feel comfortable playing that one. Hey, it comes out on my birthday! Neat!
  6. I try to get 8 hours each night, but it always varies. Sometimes I have trouble falling asleep and I only end up getting 2 or 3 hours, and sometimes I'm a fat lazy slob and I sleep in super late, getting 10 or 11 hours. 8 is always my ideal, though. Last night was one of those "trouble falling asleep" nights. :(
  7. I honestly wasn't sure what the difference was. I looked into it a bit more, and crocheting is more what I'm interested in learning. I want to make awesome stuff like THIS! http://i.imgur.com/zgTOR.jpg
  8. Oh, yes. Thank you for asking. I did have that awful flare-up over a year and a half ago, but after that went away a couple months later, I haven't had any bad pain since then. I've been able to live a normal life, but I'm always worried about another potential flare-up that could bring my life to a halt again.
  9. Definitely pencils. I'm a perfectionist, and I have a very bad habit of constantly going back and fixing things over and over in my artwork, and only pencils allow me to do that. Though, it is a terrible habit that I should try to get out of, so it would undoubtedly benefit me to use pens more often. I typically use pencils first, then go over the sketch with pens to make it more clean. When it comes to writing, I find myself messing up more with pens, so I prefer pencils for that as well.
  10. Oh, definitely. I'm typically happy most of the time, and I'm pretty outward about it, but if something is bothering me, I usually just keep it hidden so I don't trouble others with it. If I see a very touching story or video, I often let a few tears loose, but that usually only happens when I'm alone. I'm great at keeping my composure around others.

No comments:

Post a Comment