Friday, June 8, 2012

Daily Formspring: 6/8


  1. Oh man, I wish! Knitting is on my long list of things I want to learn how to do. I love arts and crafts, so I think I'd take to it pretty well. If I ever find a friend who's really good at it, I'll have that person teach me.
  2. It's on the interbutts! If you're asking why it isn't public yet, that's because it isn't quite finished yet. Getting very close, though!
  3. I have not, but it's on my very long to-read list. I believe I already have it on my e-reader, so I'll hopefully get to it eventually.
  4. What's my hobby? I figure you'd know what some of them are if you follow anything I do! :P My biggest one is obviously video games, followed by art and reptiles. I also love playing ocarinas, cooking, and exercising. I definitely need to start exercising more again, it's one of the greatest hobbies a person can have!
  5. I've played a little bit, but I've never gotten into the games fully. It's on my to-do list, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment