Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Daily Formspring: 6/18, 6/19, 6/20


  1. He's not old at all! That picture had our faces mostly covered up, I'm not sure how you could properly gauge his appearance from that one! :P
  2. Haha, I love that two people asked this at the same time. He just had his brow furrowed in the picture, he's not old! He actually looks rather young for his age.
  3. I have not, but I would LOVE to. I wanna travel the world! I don't even know where I would want to go first in Europe, I wanna see everything worth seeing!
  4. I do not, but my best friend is super into it, so I hear a ton about it from him. I might get into it some day, but it's been going for so long now that it would take forever to catch up. Actually, I do read one thing from the Homestuck universe: Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff. I LOVE it.
    3s
  5. It's just the way I was made! <3
  6. Con and I don't talk anymore, but I still talk to Austin, and Jed and I text each other sometimes. Cody seems to be off in his own world now, I haven't heard from him in ages.
    s
  7. No way! I adore reptiles! I'd kiss almost any reptile, as long as it's clean and it won't bite my face off. I kiss my little Kai all the time.
  8. Well, I haven't had any new gameplay in a long time, since I haven't been playing L4D. I'm fine with all of my gameplay being on Austin's Youtube page, since all my recorded gameplay was with him and the others.
  9. It...tastes... cinnamony? Have you really not had any cinnamon in your life? o_o
  10. That's really tough to answer without knowing what it is. If it's something that causes you pain, then you have to learn to come to terms with it so you can accept it and not allow it to haunt you anymore. That's easier said than done, of course. Also, I don't think it's possible to forget something like that. I know I wouldn't be able to. It'll always be there somewhere in your mind, but the key is to keep it out of your thoughts as best as possible.
    5s
  11. We've been friends for about 6 years.
  12. The special infected picture? I haven't been able to start it yet, and it will be a while before I can. I don't have a real desk right now, and I won't until after I move in a few weeks. I can't work on artwork without a decent work area, unfortunately. Once I have one and I have some free time, though, I'll get started on it!
    s
  13. I don't have a most hated state yet. I'm sure I could end up developing one in the future, but I haven't had any horrible enough experiences in any of the states to bring on the haterade. Ugh, did I really just use the word "haterade"? I'm so sorry.
  14. Can I take a rain check on that request? I don't actually have a computer desk right now, just a really ghetto little cramped area for my PC. I'm moving very soon, and I'll be getting a desk then, so I promise I'll post a photo to my blog as soon as I get my future computer desk all set up!
  15. I already responded to this question via email, but I'll copy and paste my response:

    Are you talking about the Misadventures of Kilplix N Friends videos? I didn't do the art for those, just the little animated intro and closing sequences. I haven't done much art for my friends, unfortunately. I was friends with them years before those comics were ever drawn, though. We all became friends around the same time, which was way before the Youtube fame happened.

    Here is the DeviantArt page for the girl who drew the comics: http://grade-aprojectiles.deviantart.com/
    She's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment