Thursday, June 14, 2012

Daily Formspring: 6/14


  1. Bill's hat, and Francis' vest. I like the L4D1 characters way more than the ones from L4D2. I actually tried to dress as Francis for Halloween a couple years ago, but I couldn't find a leather vest that fit me well enough. I ended up just throwing a Zoey costume together at the last minute.
  2. I have a strict policy against hating people, but I do hate a lot of the things that people do. Injustice is what I hate the most. The thing that recently got my blood boiling are those horrible boot camps that torture and murder children under the guise of healthy reform. It sickens me that places like that are allowed to exist, especially in the US.

    If you don't know what I'm talking about, this site has tons of info about them:http://www.nospank.net/boot.htm
  3. I'm never annoyed at the questions. I fully expected some really dumb/insulting questions when I first started this, but I've been pleasantly surprised at how the grand majority of them seem to be intelligent and with actual thought put into them. This has been a lot of fun. :)
  4. Thank you! I've been slacking hardcore lately, unfortunately, but I really want to get an exercise routine going again soon. I really love working out, but my life has been so weird lately that it's been hard to do so. Definitely need to drop a few pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment