Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Daily Formspring: 6/5


  1. Oh, my store isn't a local one, as cool as that would be. It's purely online for now. Who knows, if it becomes successful enough in the future, maybe I will open a storefront. I doubt it, though.
  2. My mobo is the ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3. It has served me very well so far! I'm definitely a fan of ASRock boards now.

    Here's a link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157271
  3. I'm a picky little baby that doesn't like most veggies! As a result, salad is typically a big no for me. I wish I liked it, it would certainly make my life easier. I've been trying to learn to tolerate it, but it's difficult. I love soup, though! Even soups with veggies in them are usually okay with me, since it drastically changes the flavor and texture of said veggies. Soup is awesome!


    It would be up to date, if I was actually playing games right now. Other than the occasional bit of Pokémon before bed (or while on the toilet, heehee), I've been avoiding games in favor of working on my online store. Once my store is up and running, I'll give myself more time to go back and finish those games on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment