Friday, June 8, 2012

Daily Formspring: 6/7


  1. No, I haven't heard of it before. It looks interesting, but I'm not that into most horror games. I do have a fondness for short games, though, since it takes me forever to finish games these days. I'll think about it!
  2. I play free-to-play games sometimes. League of Legends is an example of one I'm really into. Though, with most FTP games, I end up getting tired of them pretty quickly.
  3. To the first question, sure! I don't own a hobo at the moment, but I'll find one for you to touch. Second question, if it ever happens, I think it would be super lame without Bill Murray. We'll see what they end up doing with it, though.
  4. Hmmm... Seeing as my childhood obsession with Pokémon was much bigger than my interests in Harry Potter and Star Wars have ever been, I'd probably have to go with Pokémon trainer. I've always been obsessed with animals, and having super rad ones that I can train to do whatever I want would be awesome. As cool as it would be to be a witch or a Jedi, the settings of those two worlds just don't appeal to me. Too much evil and scary stuff goin' on! The Pokémon world seems much more pleasant to live in, by comparison.
  5. I eventually want the store's primary focus to be on t-shirts for gamers and nerds, but I need to raise some more money before I can afford to do those. To start with, I'll mainly be carrying accessories, gadgets, and plush toys. The t-shirts should be happening pretty soon after, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment