Saturday, June 9, 2012

Daily Formspring: 6/9


  1. My favorite three legendary Pokémon are Mewtwo, Lugia, and...hmmmm... I've never really thought about another favorite besides those two. I guess I'll pick Articuno, since it's my favorite of the 3 legendary birds. Mewtwo is one of my top Pokémon in general, legendary or not.
  2. I've only visited California a couple times in my life, so I definitely am not particularly familiar with the state, what with it being on the opposite side of the country from me. All I can say is, check on Google! I'm sure California has tons of stuff like that.
  3. Well, I dunno if I'm gonna make a whole line of shirts with a design like that, but I could always do special requests for certain things. :P
  4. I love getting out of bed after about 8 hours of sleep. As long as I'm well-rested, then there's no motivation required to get out of bed, I'm just happy to do so. There's always a bunch of stuff to do!
  5. Do I ever what? Eat them? Yes, I eat taquitos sometimes. Usually just the crappy ones from 7-11, but I get them from Mexican restaurants occasionally. Good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment