Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Daily Formspring: 6/12


  1. I like just the regular games the best. I've never played the Dungeon games, aside from a demo in a store for a few minutes, but it didn't appeal to me at all. I was very, VERY much into the card game when I was a kid, but I'm not anymore. I'll never get tired of playing some of the main games, though.
  2. Yes and no. I often forget things that are pretty important, and yet I tend to remember tons of things that don't matter very much. As an example, I can remember tons of little moments from my early school years that aren't really worth holding on to, and yet I have a difficult time remembering what most of my college professors looked like from just a few years ago, or even what classes I took!

    When it comes to games, movies and TV shows, I pretty much end up almost completely forgetting what happens in them after a few years. It can be annoying sometimes, but it also gives me the opportunity to re-watch/play things as if it's a brand new experience. It's kinda neat!
    11 Jun
  3. That's definitely a possibility in the future, once I've raised more money and can afford to look into other types of products.
  4. I like pipe bombs the best. It's fun taking out a whole swarm of zombies in one go.

No comments:

Post a Comment