Friday, June 15, 2012

Daily Formspring: 6/15


  1. You certainly can! They're all available to read on my Formspring profile. Here's the link to it: http://www.formspring.me/SillyJonna
  2. I do! However, it isn't quite ready yet. I'm still finishing it up, but I will be debuting it very soon!
  3. Heh, I don't mind when people take a look at my personal profile. That is quite a compliment! I definitely don't agree with your assessment of my appearance, but thank you very much!

    As for phases, I guess my tastes in clothing have changed over the years, but I've never adhered to specific labels. I like wearing a wide variety of clothing. One day I could look preppy, the next day I could look punkish, sometimes I even look a bit gothic. I just like wearing whatever styles I feel like wearing.

    I guess the main "phase" I've been in for the last several years is wearing dresses. I'm obsessed with them! It's so rare for me to ever wear pants now. I'm also very much into asian fashion at the moment. Dresses and skirts with thigh high stockings are a staple of my wardrobe.
    3m
  4. Nope! I haven't yet been enough of a hooligan to receive abuse from cops, nor have I hung around with or attacked any trigger-happy mace owners. I sure hope it never happens!
  5. I've answered this before, here's my previous answer:

    It takes a lot to make me mad, and I rarely ever do, even when I probably should. Though, sometimes I get super annoyed at really stupid things, like accidentally dropping something and having it bounce way under my desk where I can barely reach it. That usually only pisses me off when I've already been in a crabby mood because of something else, though. I'm typically quite level-headed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment