Sunday, June 3, 2012

Daily Formspring: 6/3


  1. Nah, it's flattering! Though, 18 years old still qualifies as a kid in my eyes. Heck, even people my age and a bit older are still kids to me! :P
  2. I'm not sure what you're asking! o_o Are you asking why he screams? It's just what he does.
    m
  3. I just looked into it a bit, and I see it's one of those hidden object games. Those types of games don't really interest me, and sadly, this one doesn't seem to have very good reviews, so I doubt I'm gonna play it.
  4. This summer for me has been all about getting my store running! Once it's open for business, I'll finally be able to relax a bit. Hopefully that will be soon, if I don't run into any more snags than I already have. I might travel a bit if I'm able to.
  5. No, not really. I'll mouth off a bit, but I don't use language any different than my usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment