Sunday, June 17, 2012

Daily Formspring: 6/17


  1. Oh, that happens to me all the time, but with hipsters instead of witches. Trust me, hipsters are much more difficult to deal with than witches.
  2. Oh, I have no idea. I don't expect it to do very well in the beginning, but later on, when I have some awesome shirts for sale, I'm hoping people will take interest! If it doesn't end up taking off, I'll just close it down and try something else.
  3. I had to google that. No, I have not, and I don't think I care to try, unless someone offered me a bunch of money to do it or something. I love cinnamon, but that's just ridiculous.
  4. I plan to do a bunch when I have more time, but as of now, I only have this one. It's one of my favorite games ever, and one that most people don't give a crap about.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czlQ8s7InYE

  5. Green eyes are lovely! I like all eye colors, but some of the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen have been green eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment