Saturday, June 2, 2012

Daily Formspring: 6/2


  1. Now that school is all in the past for me, I guess I didn't mind it much, looking back. There were times when I hated it, and times when I loved it. I'm not sure if you're referring to high school or college, but each had their ups and downs. I'm very happy to be all done with it, though. :P
    7m
  2. Hah, that would be kinda funny. Perhaps so, if enough people give a crap about watching me play the Sims! It's been a long time since I've played, and I do kinda miss it. Since I've heard bad things about the third one, I'd probably just stick with 2.
  3. Oh yeah, of course! Who doesn't? It takes a lot to make me mad, though, and I rarely ever do, even when I probably should. Though, sometimes I get super annoyed at really stupid things, like accidentally dropping something and having it bounce way under my desk where I can barely reach it. That usually only pisses me off when I've already been in a crabby mood because of something else, though. I'm typically quite level-headed. :)
  4. Heh, that would be interesting. I don't think I've drawn any bald people before. Maybe! We'll see in the future.
  5. I am not married, but I do have a boyfriend. I'm too young to be married! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment