Friday, June 1, 2012

Daily Formspring: 6/1



  1. The best way to contact me privately is to either email me or send me a message on Facebook. Here's my email address, posted in image form to fend off potential spam bots!
  2. I have indeed! I remember first watching one of my little cousins play it about... probably 8 years ago or so. I thought it looked really ugly, but I decided to check it out anyway for the heck of it. I messed around very briefly and got bored pretty fast. I guess It just wasn't the game for me. I went back to it not long ago just to see how it looks now, and I didn't even recognize it anymore since they changed it so much. It looks a lot better than it did before, but it's still pretty ugly. :P
  3. I am enjoying my life very much! I'm on the verge of becoming self-employed, I have an active social life with some really great friends, I have lots of awesome fans that are so good to me, and I do a lot of fun stuff. There are always a few things to complain about, but overall, life is good!
  4. Some would argue that it's a combination of lucky genetics and personal grooming. Thanks, by the way!
  5. Of course I have, those series are super popular! I haven't played much of Sims 3, but I played tons of 1 and 2. As for Final Fantasy, I've played a lot of them. My favorite is IX!

1 comment: